I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

5.17.2006

crap






i wrote the below post when the preview made me think the post was going to work with the youtube video. now i am what i said i would be at the end of #1. anyway, imagine that i did know what i was doing and that this made you feel like i did 5 minutes ago...which looked something like this:



I THINK IT'S GOING TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i absofuckinglutely love youtube. those guys, those are the guys...man.

to touch on a few things briefly:

1. i'm doing that work for 67 hours in a week thing again and i think i'm getting used to it because i'm not in a bad mood yet. check back with me in 10 seconds and then tomorrow at this time and remind me of this post and i will probably snap.

2. the yankees were down 9-0 and then 10-1 last night and won 14-13. there is a God...hence the red sox and white sox winning the world series. however, this comeback also proves there is a devil. as a supporter of the evil empire (the yankees, not the devil) i feel the only way things like this continue to happen is that the devil is on the side of the yankees.

3. i got the video from a guy i work with. it's from robot chicken, so a lot of you have likely already seen it...i just realized i said a lot, but i know everyone who reads this (almost) and that makes me feel like you have seen it...but doesn't the guy sound like the q-man? it's quagmire, quagmire. giggity giggity goo.

4. many people have often asked "who is this evan leer who keeps sending me emails?" i would answer that question but i feel that would only make people dumber. it's not a trick. there isn't some sort of hidden code. want a hint? my last name is two words long. get it yet? i fear who ever asked that question has been made dumber as a direct result of reading my blog. and for that i say, thanks for reading my blog and becoming a minion of me...that's trademarked bitches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am just glad the video wasn't another "lazy sunday" remake.

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home