I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

5.05.2006

Just to give you an idea



Man, I'm starting to freak out. I've worked 30 hours in the past 2 days. I kind of feel like that kid to the left over there. Well, except for the feeling of just wetting my pants. I don't have that feeling. When I was a kid, my mom potty trained me on this Sesame Street Potty Training device (I think it was a Sesame Street one)...so essentially, I merced all over that show. Anyway, I used to get baby sat by my friends mom. My friend is 1 year younger than me and what do I see when I went to his house? The same one. Not that his mom bought the same one but that my mom passed it down. Who does that? Anyway, I think I was terrified of it and therefore always had trouble using the bathroom at my friends house. So that's a little insight no one needed to know.

But yeah, I'm really starting to freak out...and to top it all off? I have to work sunday. So while you're waking up at a decently late hour of the morning and if you're chaz, cracking your first morning beer around 10:30 am, please, have a sip for me...and if you're truly my friend, you'll do a shotgun when you wake up and then post a comment on my blog to let me know you are thinking of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home