I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

5.16.2007

get me through another day....one more hour to go...30 more minutes to go. 10 minutes to go...can i go 5 minutes early? will anyone see me?

yes. yes they would. why? because as my dad says, "with your head shaved, you look like a shaved penis". true story, he did say that, but he also once said, "you're just not one of those kids that gets away with anything". few examples:

1. freshman year of college, i laid out for a disc after it had landed (because i was a stupid freshman, that's why). when i got up, i couldn't lift my shoulder...

2. well, there are a bunch of other things i could go into but it's not worth the embarrasment nor the fact that my work could be reading this since this is where i am sending it from..hence, no picture.

anyway, let's go back to my dad's shaved penis...um...comment. that's better. really, just record the way you write/say things and you'll be surprised about the way they look once you are don.

back to the story. going into sophomore year in high school, i had the butt hair cut...you know, the one with the part in the middle and the hair to the side. at soccer tryouts, the varsity players threatened to bic my head (ala nazi boot camp) if i didn't cut my hair. i was having a strong showing, so i stood a good chance to make the team and felt this to be a credible threat. so i bit the bullet and had a teacher at my school shave my head. it is a strange thing to look yourself in the mirror with a new look for the first time. i was somewhat taken aback about the handsome young man staring back at me and i decided to make out with the mirror. no i didn't.

so i had this hair cut and didn't cut it for 4 months. at this point, i had the catholic version of the jew fro. people were telling me to shave it again but i was nervous about it. i asked my parents and that's when the shaved penis line came out.

but does that make sense? i tell that story every now and again and people laugh. but what penis isn't shaved? wouldn't it be odder to look like a hair covered penis? i'm not talking about long hairs to cover the whole junk but what if you sprouted hairs from the tip on down? that would be odd. girls likely would be terrified of it and the ones that wouldn't be, i'm here to tell you that you should be terrified of them.

so yeah. shaved penis v. hair covered penis. it's not so much the debate over whether to circumcise or not, but it's worth some consideration.

1 Comments:

Blogger Okie Joe said...

Posts like this one are why I read your blog.

4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home