I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

5.24.2006

give back to the people

that's what it's all about here at the corporation that is qpliveandme....or maybe it's more of a conglomerate. i couldn't tell you. an infant has more business knowledge than i do. i would run my business like i tend to run my life: don't piss me off and we're cool. once you piss me off, be prepared to take an over the top insult that exaggerates how much you irritated me and then accept my apology but understand one simple thing: should you do it again, i will instantly remember the last time you did it and need a 4 week break from you. and that's likely why owning my own business would never work. i'd get a pushy customer and probably deep fry his hand. then lawsuits would follow and i'd do my usual "it wasn't my fault" which always seems to fail and then there would be all this legal mess and frankly, i'd miss my favorite shows like scrubs and wouldn't be too happy about that and therefore i don't feel like dealing with it.

anyway, it was brought to my attention that i need to show support to those that support me. so i found this picture that perfectly details what's going on in my friends life right now. understand that calling for a shot out up here in the conglomerated zone essentially becomes what i would do at your roast, so here we go:



as i wrote and then deleted my first 4 sentences, i realized that it is entirely likely that my man top(das) shelf may in fact share this miserable thing you are reading with the special lady in his life. while i'd love to embarrass him right here and as a by product ruin his relationship, i'd like to thing i have a soul and don't want to do that to him...that and i just recently watched "Remeber The Titans" and as a result have been in an incredible mood since...ask spud master funk, he was there.

anyhow, i'd like to say thanks to you for reading, writing and possibly even reciting...and for getitng your balls wet...and if she don't like it, there's always this option:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to take your post as an early bday present and thank you for the shout out (i guess?). i would imagine that there's little chance any lady other then the doctor would read your blogiarrhea, but i appreciate the filter.

where in the hell did you find that picture?

2:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, boobies.

3:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home