I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

10.04.2007

I'm not mad

I'm just incredibly fucking pissed off right now. If you don't know what was going down today, please read the below post first.




Seriously...if you don't know, scroll bitch.


SCROLL BITCH.




Thank you. Fucking 2 runs scored. 4-2 final. 2 fucking runs. fuck. I'm not pointing blame, I'm just pissed. Goal number 3 is lost....gone. peace out goal number 3, i'll forever think of you after my arm falls off and all i can think about is how fucked you are. To catch you up: Goal 1: Win regular season title and earn Vegas bid Goal 2: Win league Goal 3: Shutout every fucking team. We gave up two runs against a team that struck out 4 times. IN KICKBALL. It's not hard to make contact with a big fucking red ball...yet some players felt the need to stroke my ego by literally swinging and missing. Here's a tip: Kick the big reg object coming directly at your feet (son). So the game started all money. First person up got out. Second struck out. 3rd made a sarcastic comment about how he was going to own me and then he got caught looking at strike 3. He was joking and just having a good time, but at least swing mofuka. Oh well. Congrat to Turn Your Head and Cough. It's the first time in 3 seasons that we played you and you got your 2 runs. Y'all played hard, had a fun time, didn't throw any bags full of hobo parts at anyone and I'm glad our paths crossed. I'm not happy you scored. I hope to play you in the playoffs or next season and throw at all of your heads for ruining the shutout streak. Oh the shutout streak. I miss you already. I'm not sure I'm hydrated enough to cry all the tears I want to cry tonight. After all, 3 shots of Jaeger, a bunch of beers and a doctors order to not drink this week later, how can one actually expect oneself to handle onself properly without using onself in a sentence 3-17 time? really, if you expect more, go fuck yourself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beef Supreme said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Beef Supreme said...

wow, i thought you lost the game or something. will your ranking suffer because you gave up 2 runs?

not to harp on the yanks or anything (and now I know they'll come back and win the next two), but (a) how did you feel about paying that fatass $1M per start in june and (b) is it any different now?

i don't even hate him all that much anymore for the events of 1996-2000ish, i just think its sad. its like watching holyfield come back again and again. nothing in the tank. just go home to your family and your piles of money and enjoy your retirement and surefire 1st ballot HOF enshrinement. i don't even care which hat he goes in with anymore.

also, johnny damon is a straight player. postseason-wise, i think i fear jeter, cano, and damon most, in that order. alice comes in 24th, just ahead of bronson sardinha. ooh, speaking of whom, does a-rod call him "Brandon" too? whom do you trust most?

10:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you angry now that the Yanks are done? At least they didn't get swept. And also...at least you are not a Cubs fan. Or a Bills fan for that matter either.

11:48 PM

 
Blogger Beef Supreme said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home