I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

9.17.2007

Surely this makes no sense

I'm in a good mood today, but don't let the doctor know that. CRAP. She reads this. She found out. I was talking to her about how I was happy to be going home tonight. For those that don't know, I've been dog sitting at the B.G.M. for the last 8 days and nights. It's cool because it's a really nice house, the dogs (2 cocker spaniels) are more or less fun, the owners are really relaxed and I get paid to do it. It's not fun sometimes because they don't really focus on TV and while they have 2, neither of them is up to my standards...basically because the remotes don't work. So while I haven't been working that much in the last week, I was never really able to relax...or even chillax. The few times that I did go out, I always remembered that the dogs were in their puppy prisons and I felt bad about that, so I always felt the urge to go back and let them out.

But tonight I get to go home, which is sweet. I was talking to el doctor about the dogs and me being happy to go home and she was all "you're in a bad mood" and I was all "no I'm not". It's a pretty serious fight for us, since we get along pretty well. Once again, still have no idea how or why that is, but I'm not trying to pick fights because I never seem to win them. Anyone who has ever been a relationship longer than 3 months can feel me on that one I bet...why 3 months? Because I just made up the theory that if you fight before 3 months, you just split up instead because it's a hell of a lot easier at that point and why not go meet some new girl you can fight with in 90 days...after all, not only is it important in life to date more than a few women, it's also important to get in a variety of arguments with more than a few women so you can solidify your "fuck you bitch, that's why" argument....why? because make up bonin' is all its chalked up to be and more.

why? let's not look at it from the angle of you're in a fight, then you make up and then you show your love by sweating all over each other...unless you're an eskimo or minute man...no sweat then. anyway. let's look at it from this perspective. when you see a really good action movie, for example, any of the Bourne movies, you go through a range of emotions. You have the initial keen interest in the subject, you have the sympathy for bourne trying to become a new person, empathy because of the situation his life is in, hatred for the guy fucking with bourne and in the end joy for having him beat the ever loving piss out of 90 people at once, while destroying a city and walking away all at the same time...that feels pretty damn good if you ask me.

make up sex brings together all of those emotions. only instead of having all of these feelings towards a movie, you have all of these feelings towards the one in which you bone...or so I'm told. we're catholic, so I'll tell you after our first fight post wedding...(PLEASE NOTE: This last line was only put in so the doctor can't yell at me about what I write. QP Live is fearless, except for his woman yelling at him. Then QP Live is a turtle.)....

anyway, so I've been told that all of these emotions come together...only you replace the movie with your siggy and while enjoying the company of said siggy, you think back about your fight. the gentle loving side for making up but then you remember how pissed you were so anger, followed by the I'm glad me made up followed by anger and repeat. and it's nice when the feeling is reciprocated because you're on the same page. it's love people...wait, no, it's just moronic ramblings of a guy who showed up hungover to work on fucking monday.

off to Monday Night Football we go....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

You know the cameras they have aimed at the quad that runs 24 hours a day or 24 hour streaming radio on the internet? Ed I wish they had your stream of consciousness online that I could access whenever I wanted to. 2-3 times a week is just not enough, but stop trying to act like a tough guy, that was so 2001.

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home