I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

5.15.2008

Help wanted

I'm currently unemployed and it's awesome.

Well, it was awesome. I'm officially saying that Mario Kart Wii is pissing me the hell off. That fucking Wii wheel does not put me in a good mood.

I guess the game is actually kind of fun, well it's a lot of fun, but you get fun fucked all the time. You can be leading by half a lap and then a random green shell will get you, then this thing that puts ink all over the screen to obstruct your view comes up, then another shell hits and you and you end up in last place. This has happened to me multiple times. My favorite is going from 1st to 10th 10 feet from winning the circuit and unlocking new players and boards, only to be fun fucked into last and finishing the circuit with no trophy. And you need that trophy to feel good about yourself.

How do I feel? Fun fucked.

Tonight is kickball night in america. We play the team that we tied 0-0 in the championship game last fall. They don't have the same pitcher but they still have a decent one. We're going to fun fuck their shit up because this Mario Kart has got me all pissed off for no good reason. I think it's pretty funny actually.

No I don't. I hate being mad at Mario Kart.

So unemployment is pretty cool. I've been up since 6 am when I woke up for no reason, played some Wii, went laptop shopping for 2 hours (because when you don't have a job, you're supposed to buy things), came home and played more Wii, and now I'm sitting on the couch watching ESPN's "First Take", which is not good television.

Yep. Not having a job is pretty sweet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you were drunk at nathans you asked me thrice what my job was. As you are unemployed you should consider going out more, we (the seniors) are going out every night till next friday.

"fun fucked" is a good word

11:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home