I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

3.01.2006

And now....

a romantice encounter with someone in the tertiary stage of ciphillis:

"hey, tonight's been great..want to go back to my place"
"oh yeah, that'd be great, maybe we can make whoopie"
"bitch, you know what i want"
"and i want to give it to you, just like X"

back at the house:

"i should probably tell you, i have ciphillis and this ain't your daddy's ciphillis. this is tertiary stage. untreatable as well as making me crazy."
"well, i didn't know that and i think i should leave."
"perhaps you didn't understand me. i'm not crazy like crazy for doing this or crazy for you. i'm straight up crazy...what you should understand at this point is you're gonna die. my question is do you want me to kill you or do you want to take a ride to pleasure town with me? either way, i'm killing you."
"why, what's wrong with you...why can't i just leave?"
"perhaps you didn't understand fully...hello, ciphillis, tertiary stage...any of this getting through? pleasure town or not bitch?"

i am so bored at work. i had been printing for two straight hours. in the middle of that, i began writing a post about how bored i was and then drifted into that..understand my post was 25 minutes of stream o' consciousness writing. it was long. really really long. to the point where i wrote at least 10 times that i expected no one to be reading anymore. none of it was funny. the only parts i liked were the ciphillis conversation and at one point where i reference my roommate's girlfriend who also happens to be my sister. it was gold.

realize it took 20 minutes of writing to get to those "high points" for me. then my printing took a turn for the worst and i lost my entire post. that was probably best for all of us. then i tried to write another post to explain that and my printer f-ed me again. now i have stopped printing to bring this to you.

i leave you with this closing line:
"it's ciphilis, that's why."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

qp -

http://andrew.hicox.com/?article_id=97

10:50 PM

 
Blogger NurseAJ said...

Jackass... did you forget that I read this? And another thing- a good way to use free time during your next rant might be to use spell check. That way you might not have imaginary conversations about syphilis while spelling it the whole time with a "c"

11:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home