I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

5.21.2008

A Valuable Lesson

I learned one tonight. I fell victim to what many people my age fall victim to. Drinking and driving and the resulting effects.

It was just awful. The sense of shame, embarrassment even that accompanied it. No matter what I did, there was no erasing or avoiding what was to come.

After two days of relative success, I just couldn't keep my kart on the road and just wasn't at my top ability in Mario Kart.

Drinking and driving results in poor Mario Kart Wii performance. Just don't do it. It's Maaaaad to try.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Doesn't that only happen in high school?

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Adam said...

Damnit, you beat me to it...

5:21 PM

 
Blogger MS said...

they pull your license for that type of nonsense.

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home