I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

4.05.2006

I have to share this

i was just talking to someone who referred to his co-worker as a "pear-shaped bitch".

I decided something:

I want all dedicated readers, that being the 4 people who read this, to try to call someone a pear-shaped bitch to their face, or in the case of large size difference, about them. Then i want you to send an email to me about the experience and how much you lauged after calling someone that. Please send your respones to one of the following email addresses or post them as a comment:

merc@boobswithshirtson.com
puddle_of@merc.com
bertisavirgin@nosex.com

Good day.

Countdown from 1000: 982

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats the countdown for?
Also, I would like to see the day of your drinking posted, if its still only once a week.

-Timmy

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home