I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

6.01.2006

a bet has been made

Q.P. Live and Me

so i was going to put a photo on here of a very very fat person...but then i held myself back. the last thing i wanted people to see was a picture that made you turn away and never look at the screen again because that is not the purpose here. the purpose is to educate you, the reader, on what not to say, write, do, etc...it's my job to do these things so that you can say "why did he do that?"

after practice last night i got myself into a bet. there is another person on my frisbee team with a very similar build. the bet is to see who can lose the most percentage body fat by september. in the last year i've gone through some major changes, but i have to say i am not optimistic about this....that and not a single soul put any faith in me whatsoever. how about that for a confidence boost, right?

anyway, the weigh in is scheduled for after practice next wednesday at the bar where the bet was made. i'm thinking of wearing a leapord print thong for it but i doubt i'm going to follow through with that because i think i would get kicked out of the bar for such behavoir.

the worst part in all of this is that i was just walking around the bar not being evenly remotely like myself. by this i mean i was calm, quiet and respectful when out of nowhere this bet is thrust upon me like a high school girl at an OAR concert (happy birthday, thomas). so naturally i have to accept because it is for a good cause...you know, me being like the rest of the people i hang out with and by that i mean really skinny. so i take the challenge and then the parameters are set: losers buys a case of guiness and a bottle of jamesons...so loser ends up shelling up close to $100 in alcohol that will no doubt be destructive to the accomplishments of said bet.

i think i have a good lead on the right personal trainer though, so i might have an ace up my sleeve.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment

3:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to gain as much weight as possible before said weigh-in. get a lot of water weight.

11:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

4:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home