I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

6.29.2007

blogging at work when i'm very busy. this has to be good.

i've been single for a week and it's the most amazing thing of all time. ever. it's better than anything i've ever experienced in my life. it's unbelievable. i can't tell you how awesome being single is. it's like the greatest thing that ever happened to you and then you get a box of macaroni and cheese to yourself once that greatest thing has happened which only makes that greatest thing become the greatest moment and then you know what happens next? your fucking head explodes. POW right in the kisser.

so i must apologize to the doctor for the above paragraph as she is destined to berate me for writing what i just did, but i've had a super awesome week of no responsibility that i feel like i can somewhat not get in trouble for feeling the way i do. obviously, i wouldn't be all gung ho about this had this actually be my life and not just a 1 week vacation from reality. but i pretty much feel like i've been high all week because everything has been so different.

no roommates when i go home. no one around so i can just do whatever i want, whenever i want, however i want. it's been pretty sweet can't lie.

let me now outline the argument i will be in when i get home next week after a family vacation:

dr: "i don't understand why you really feel that way? is that what you want? this makes me sad."

qplive(mofuka): "i was just kidding around, sort of. it was a pretty awesome week. i'm just saying it was different and i had fun with it"

dr. "but this is what you want. this is terrible. you don't want to be with me."

qplive: "you're crazy"

dr. "i'm not joking"

qplive: "neither am i"

"wanna make out? this is the new qp and he gets down when he wants. he's a changed man. he's a single man in a relationship. girl, you're life is about to change for the better. it's going to get louder, more offensive, more obnoxious and all around more aweomse...it's a new day"

dr. "yes. yes i want to make out."



so that's what is going to happen. i'm not going to win the argument, but i am going to make out and that is pretty cool.

so, like i said, i have a week vacation with the family in oregon starting tomorrow. i'll holler at you when i return, but i am going to try to get 1 more out tonight when i get home.

it's been a fun week. no way i don't get in trouble for this one though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

You are a brave man, Tim and I both agree...

3:02 PM

 
Blogger ThoughtsOnWalls said...

In Argentina, they would call you a boludo. Because of your big balls, which apparently make it impossible for you to think straight and make good decisions. If a term was ever invented for a man, this was it.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Beef Supreme said...

The discovery of this and Bert's blog in the same day ensures that I will get nothing done for the rest of the week. Highly entertaining.

I think I prefer Livingston. While I think we have all felt the same way you did this past week, I doubt it's been posted in such a public way before. I would like to give you a jimmy shot, if the doctor doesn't cut it off before I see you.

12:02 PM

 
Anonymous guys masturbation stories said...

Ill go and get dressed, I said. Hed shout Meelk, Meelk.
submissive beastiality stories
taboo milf sex stories
girl friend daughters fuck stories
interracial stories with pictures
young boy sex stories
Ill go and get dressed, I said. Hed shout Meelk, Meelk.

5:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home