I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

6.29.2007

cas haley



watch this video...well, actually just watch the song. when they start talking at the end, it's really not worth it and pretty stupid.

this is cas haley. he was on america's got talent. shot out to fauts for making me watch this when we stayed at his place last week. incidently, we watched this instead of young guns, the movie, which is an amazing movie. people like jack who play for a team called the young guns don't even know about the young guns. learn you history son.

anyway, this guy sings the hell out of this song. do yourself a favor and enjoy it.


see you in a week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I dont know if I like having my name associated with watching America's Got Talent, but I was working with 3 channels and no internet for a couple months so I don' feel that ashamed. Speaking of being ashamed, Super Nanny is where it's at!

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

dude can sing! nice post, "ed the next american mer-man"

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home