I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

11.02.2007

Setting records one post at a time...

2 in 1 day! 3 in 2 days!

It's sensory overload.

I write only briefly. I wanted to share with you some pictures from Halloween present and Halloween past.

First off, shot out to Spud and his lady for getting in the Express in the costume section. They were dressed as K-Fed and Brittney in a custody dispute. It's funny because it's topical...though it is no Papa Smurf.

But here is a photo of my niece, Vivian Quick, as she celebrates her fourth Halloween.




Doesn't she look pretty awesome in her costume? I particularly like how happy she looks in her costume.

I say that because of this:



Halloween 2k5. That's probably one of my most favorite pictures of her.

I'm late on this but I wanted to write and say happy halloween. I think it's my most favorite holiday of the year. People are dressed funny, usually folks are in a good mood. The weather is always perfect around this time of year (not too hot or cold).

It's my favorite time of year by far. This year I didn't get to do anything. After the success of Papa Smurf, I refuse to put together shitty costumes. I have a great goal in mind, but it defintely requires construction and therefore, I was not about to put together a half assed costume.

But until next year. I'll leave you with an oldie but goodie:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home