I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

1.09.2008

Adios mis compadres

bring us your hate that you cannot dispose of. bring us your vices that you cannot separate yourself from. bring us your fat cousin you can't the smell out of your nose from. bring us your sad, your dyslexic, your angered, your diabetic.

bring us those that you wish you could rid yourself us. no one likes someone who is too different to blend in. everyone makes fun of the people on the short bus, especially those who found out what a short bus was 4 years ago.

bring all of this together.

take all of this hate in, swirl it around in a bucket. then take that bucket to your friends house and combine buckets. likely, you'll have to stop at something like the container store to get a bucket big enough to hold both buckets worth of hate. slap bach's flava flav/question mark suit guy illegitimate kid on the way out.

now take all that hate and throw it off a fucking cliff.

i'm putting an end to player hate in '08. matter of fact, fuck player hate in '08. i'm so not player hating in '08(ing) that i'm hating the hate out of the player hating.

i'm just too angry in player hate in '08.

now some of you have probably said, "but i thought we were 'procreate in '08' or 'change your gait in '08'". well, we are, only even more officially right now.

and all of you are no doubt wondering what the hell was going on with the first few paragraphs of this bitch. well, i don't so much know either. all i know is i'm pretty sure it's almost time to crack...why?

well, when i don't see any of you for the next 2 months, it's not that i'm wishing to never see any of you again and it's certainly not because i have new cool friends. simply put, i'm just busier now that i have ever been. how busy? i'm glad you asked...like over 40 hours of OT busy...as of Wednesday. After tomorrow night, I'll be at about 48 hours of OT going into the first Friday of the pay period.

so that's about 15 more hours of ot that i have ever worked in 2 weeks that i did in 5 days (saturday and sunday included). it's that time of the year, so i must bid you all a fond farewell.

i don't know how often you will see me, hear me or read me. just remember, a nation cannot prosper without contributions from its people. So I put it on yous guys to make that happen. While I'm sitting at a desk, on a computer that has blocked any remotely fun outlets i could have, wishing to God I could be passed out face down in a puddle like all those happy homeless guys we see in DC, I need you guys to send me reminders about the radtasticness that is your free time.

But I need more than that. I need stories of nonsense. I need to know that there are people out there willing to step up for the greater good of the nation. Are you willing to take this challenge? Can you offer your services so that others may prosper? Are we all just as confused with this paragraph as with the first 2?

It's not my job to determine this. It's my job to sit in a room full of boxes as tall as I, eat dinner out of a plastic container every night, order lunch the night before because there is no time to go out during the day...and i'm pretty sure it's someone's job to do the remaining wedding planning with the doctor. So someone get on that because the 2 years i had leading up didn't so much matter all that much.

So vaya con dios mis amigos.

and when you do your chick, make her call you QP, just for me?

Except for you Ian. That would just be wrong. However, since you asked, your nickname can be Sister Fucker. Sure, it's tough that I have to deal with that, but you will have 2 kids I can call you that around and I'm pretty sure no one will really permit that to happen, so, well, go far and prosper Sister Fucker.

I feel wrong after that.

I feel better now.

I'm an emotional guy.

Lastly, someone please please please please please get on with the procreating in '08(ing)....and change that gait yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Jamal said...

you better be around for alumni weekend. cause i need a couch to crash on, and someone to beat up on. i'm toad!

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home