I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

12.02.2007

i heard what you said but you fuckin crazy

that title is better than anything that i could ever do whatever and do-op with the hoot-any.

ya holler?

i holler?

that how i

tat tat tat what the fuck man.

at the skins game today, they wouldn't let me walk in with my book. that's just plain wrong. they wouldn't let me take my book into the game.

i'm told (by the movie Class Act (starring Kid 'n Play (holler jamal bach))) that reading is fundamental...so please tell me what's fundamental about throwing my book out because the fucking skins won't let me take my book into the game.

i'm taking it up with the man. i'll holler at you when i hear from them / when i read this later and determine how i get my book back.

raymond spears, ya holler?

3 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

9:40 QP stumbles into the apartment after hailing a cab and getting a metro bus to pull over in its place.
10:00pm - QP enters the bathroom and turns on the shower.
11:01pm - QP emerges beard-less.
11:02pm - blog entry.

sorry to call you out, but that was hilarious.

2:35 PM

 
Blogger Jack said...

No beard?!?!

Did you sign with the Yankees?!?!

4:19 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hey ed. you carrying a book to the Skins game reminds me of this CD with a Afrika Bambataa interview, where he said, "The Universal Zulu Nation stands for: KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, FREEDOM, JUSTICE, EQUALITY, PEACE, UNITY, LOVE, RESPECT, WORK, FUN, OVERCOMING THE NEGATIVE TO THE POSITIVE, ECONOMICS, MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, LIFE, TRUTH, FACTS, FAITH, AND THE ONENESS OF GOD." http://www.zulunation.com/beliefs.html

good luck getting that book back

p.s. showering while wasted is very big tim-like.

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home