I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

6.06.2006

I got in a fight last night and won.....




It was awesome, I was just minding my business and out of nowhere there was all this trouble and the next thing I know, I'm being provoked...I'm not about to take this crap anymore, so I was all "bring it on" and they were all "this is the law, bitch"...it was not the law, I told them how it was gonna go and then I laid the smack down on those bitches...all talk in the end. It was really that easy.

So, I'm really tired of my razor phone with cingular and decided I was done with it last night. I got off of work at 5:30 on a Monday for the first time since March, so I celebrated by going to the Cingular store...where I was promptly told I had to call cingular about this issue, otherwise, I would have to pay full price for a phone at the store and that wasn't happening. So i gave them the old, "this is my second razor and both have been defective and I want a new, free phone of equal value", which is $150 btw, and they gave me the "let me put you on hold for 29 minutes while we transfer you to the warranty department" who then gave me the "let me call you on another line so we can waste your roommates minutes while we're at it" to which I responded, "ok".

so 42 minutes of hold/talk time and I am now on Jermaine's phone. Warranty guy is telling me that all he can do for me is give me another razor and i'm not having that kind of okie bs (he was from oklahoma, no offense okie joe...hick ((offense))). anyway, i get transferred back to customer service where i give the same statement for the 3rd or 4th time of the night...2nd crappy phone, give me a new phone for free dammit, and it starts to work. i'm on with her for about another 20 minutes of hold/talk time and in the end, I am having a brand new phone sent to me...no more razor, fuck Motorola...i'm going back to Samsung. good ole trusty Samsung. but then again, i'm pretty sure something will go wrong here as well, so we will have to wait and see.

all of this happened while watching the first two innings of the yankees/red sox game last night, which, if you watched it, you can imagine how crazy i was going while on hold/talking to the cingular reps...between the first inning error that helped melky score from first to the 7 straight hits by the yankees in the 2nd, it was really hard not to yell out at random times...

but in the end, i emerge victorious.

SWEET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home