I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

6.22.2006

This is awesome

I was trying to find a good picture about USA Soccer today and I found this:




And then I thought to myself that youth soccer associations really are all about the children...how else can you explain that they specially made a jersey for these conjoined twins? That's the true spirit of soccer. Anyone can play...except for the upper middle class, because America just isn't that good at soccer on the international level. But anyone in every other country around the world can play soccer no matter their socio-economic status. it's a shame that the upper middle class is banished to only being able to play soccer in america...it really is.

but we're getting distracted. CONJOINED TWINS...on my blog! man, this is a great day. granted this day started with me dropping my cell phone and then having to attempt to pick it up 5 times before i finally got it and then getting to work only to drop the cup i was trying to pick up behind the coffee machine. and then when i went to pick that up i knocked over some straws...but hell, it's practically worth it for the conjoined twins picture.

that's all...please don't tell me the score of the USA v. Ghana game because I'm trying to watch it when I get home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what's great about conjoined twins? They can't scream....wait, no...I screwed that punchline up didn't I? Shit.

12:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home