I can't be held responsible for the things I say or write...

9.07.2007

Someone please translate this

http://jayscine.blogspot.com/

Someone please translate this blog for me.

Shockingly, work has been pretty slow for the last 2 hours. There is a big hearing going on, which is what has kept me busy all week, and now that everyone is there and my side projects are done, I've had the chance to click on the "Next Blog" link at the top of some of the blogspot blogs.

I've never really found any other good blogs, but I have found a lot of people writing about their children/family. I always see ones like this. Today I found the blog linked above. It's all in German I think - WILLIS!!!!! - and it appears to be all about Prison Break, which we can all agree is probably the best show since John From Cincinnati.

In all seriousness, I've seen every Prison Break episode and I love the show....well, at first I just wanted to see where it was going, then I loved it and now I'm still really into the show, but Scofield went back to prison at the end of the season, so I guess we're starting from scratch, but only this time he has to escape from a prison in Panama....DRAMA!

Anyway, I guess this blog is nothing more than a recap, but I've never met a person who seemingly has more in common with me than anyone else I've ever met in my life...especially when I've never met this person but I think he's my best friend. Wow, that's gonna cause some drama at the wedding, not to mention the language barrier is going to be tough to explain how we became best buds to everyone.

In completely boring and unrelated news, I got a new computer at work today. It's got a 20 inch flat screen, wide screen monitor that I can raise higher/lower and tilt left right up and down.

told you that was boring.

the kickball team won something like 16-0 last night. We're good. I didn't throw a ball, as in ball/strike, until the 3rd inning and I was not too pleased about it. They didn't get a base runner until the 4th, due to an error or two and then they didn't get a hit until the 5th (and last) inning. I really wanted that no hitter (kicker?) and it was kind of funny because it was a girl who got the hit. Not funny because it was a girl who got a hit, but funny because she hit it a hell of a lot harder than any of the guys on their team, except for one kid who drilled it pretty far, but it was foul. These kids showed up ready to play some playground kickball and we were in the field first. As soon as I threw my first overhand pitch the first batter and it skidded across the plate for strike one, most of their team went pretty silent for a second or two...or at least that's what I'm telling you happened. Truth be told, I have little to no idea. I just know that the first pitch felt really good and everyone in the field immediately got behind me and we were pumped up. We scored 7 or 8 runs in the first inning alone.

My monitor is as high up as it goes. That's all.

boring.

some one please translate that page for me. it's your duty as a reader to help the other readers out. If you translate it, you'll get a QP Live hat and arm band combination. Just send you address to qplive@gmail.com. Delivery usually takes 4-7 years.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Translated... Is there anything google can't do? Oh, and tell us more about the computer. Everyone loves to hear about computers.

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home